I have been quite satisfied with CitySex up until Today. This morning I received a batch of nibbles snf some important mesages from them. When I go up on my inbox there are only old messages but nothing new. When I try to access the inbox I get a big Wal-Mart ad which I have to delete before I can reclick on the inbox which only yields old data.

Wehn I attempt to access any of the "Teases" I just get a blank pace.

I attempted to complan to C ithy Sex on their "Contact Us" and I get as much reaction as I would from putting in an inquiry regarding the possible Mau Mau connections of Obmma's father.

walterkaem

Had an Experience with City Sex?

Comments

nikalseyn
nikalseyn #503751

Sorry to hear you are having troubles like this. Perhaps you should switch to "barn yard sex" instead. May better suit your tastes.

Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more