City sex.com is a scam
They send you a bunch of emails of women who want to talk to you then after you pay the money you get none.There are alot of websites like that so be careful.They don't let you do anything but view emails until you pay the money.Then once you pay they stop coming.I am a good looking guy and have no problems finding women.The only reason I tried this was because I had moved and was trying to meet some people.My suggestion to anyone trying to hook up is don't do it on the net.You don't know what you are getting.review #287424
You may also like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "A guy by the name of Scott Leotti is the "CEO" of this and is a big scam. Don't waste your money on this club in any locations especially in..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com. What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose. Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers..."