City sex.com is a scam
They send you a bunch of emails of women who want to talk to you then after you pay the money you get none.There are alot of websites like that so be careful.They don't let you do anything but view emails until you pay the money.Then once you pay they stop coming.I am a good looking guy and have no problems finding women.The only reason I tried this was because I had moved and was trying to meet some people.My suggestion to anyone trying to hook up is don't do it on the net.You don't know what you are getting.review #287424
You may also like
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."