City sex.com is a scam

18 of 18 City Sex Reviews
Jan 08, 2012
review #287424

They send you a bunch of emails of women who want to talk to you then after you pay the money you get none.There are alot of websites like that so be careful.They don't let you do anything but view emails until you pay the money.Then once you pay they stop coming.I am a good looking guy and have no problems finding women.The only reason I tried this was because I had moved and was trying to meet some people.My suggestion to anyone trying to hook up is don't do it on the net.You don't know what you are getting.

679d23f
2.2
Had an experience with City Sex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
smith

Apr 13

look 4 Duke *** star in city sex idropthatthunthun uses name Mary

robertsuckspussy

Jan 15

citysex.com and freebangbuddies.com is a scam with the same format and many of the same paid women you will never meet. Do not give a credit card # Plus the bank will hit you with a forgine transaction charge. And the time you will waste And ant time you see in "What your looking for" section and you see to the right LS in a little box, this means she is phony, you will never meet

0 1 Reply
nick

Apr 13

look 4 *** star belle knox uses name Mary idropthatthunthun

0 1 Reply
ripmeoff 01

Nov 25, 2013

I AGREE COMPLETE SCAM THEY MADE ME FULL MEMBER AND CHARGED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION :(

DMoney

Nov 21, 2013 Bradenton, Florida

Its such a scam lol. Glad there's other people who figured it out, got a ton of dirty picks off the account called "Missy Ivy Woods" after she did her best to get me to sign up for the "CitySex" ***. Same spiel here, I'm a bikini model yadda yadda. She even seemed legit at first, being a friend with another friend of mine. Telling me she was getting an undergrade in nursing. Honestly feel like everyone should post the pics they got lol.

Oct 10, 2013 Fort Saint John, British Columbia

Haha I got two of her fake accounts to send me shitloads of dirty pics free hahaha. I didn't even pay *** all. Dirty little internet ***.she even admitted to saying she made different accounts cuz she had "stalkers" what a joke

Joe Jockey

Sep 17, 2013

Its so weird tho because I really think the person ur talking to is a legit woman. and afterwords I told her no and she stopped talking to me, she put some saying on facebook stating that she stopped talking to me cause I didnt care enough about her. so rediculous. its just sad that they use their time to scam men instead of just being their sexy selves.

johnny blizzy

Aug 06, 2013 Jacksonville, Florida

this is a scam with the citysex.com girl tried to befriend me on facebook told me to vote for her in bikini promo by link and just signing up to 1month gold and theyll cancel my acct after i put in my card info then i can vote .major scam and dont fall for the hot pics they wanna send u.why would i pay to talk to someone,lol im super good lookin always compared to look like taylor lautner lol.GUYS DONT FALL FOR IT i know i didnt

joe jockey

Sep 17, 2013

same here I didnt fall for it either but I almost did because her facebook profile seemed so normal with friends, pics with friends, and conversation with other people. plus the way she talked to me seemed so natural not faked or rushed I knew it was a scam as soon as I told her im not gunna do it but if she would like she could keep talking to me. never heard another word

Sep 18, 2013

Some chick named Kat Fernandez tried getting me to do it.

Nov 23, 2013

I got that on holloween, I was pissed when I realized that I got scammed. :(

Jon

Aug 04, 2013

freelifetimefuckbook.com is the site I first found, yea a mouthful to say the least however the way the site works for anyone who doesn't pay anything up on their free accounts is you get IM's and profile views and even emails when you are online. When you aren't you have none and they make the mistake of telling you when all such activity is. Clearly bots fishing for activity to get you to pay up, they tell you when you go to sign up you get charged $0.00 but fine print says you get charged $49.99 a month. Clearly a scam but I have no plans of paying anyway because I don't need a date just want to goof off in my spare time, but google search any screen name and you'll see it pop up on at least two other sites and the profile is exactly the same.

The reason is these sites are all owned under Citysex.com and when you click on a link to go to freelifetimefuckbook.com it starts off in citysex.com and redirects to get the right URL after cycling thru a few. Its all a lie 100% and I promise you no woman is on their sites looking for a date.

If you have an iPhone download the free app Let's Date, its the first one that comes up and honestly its how I meet my gf of 6 going on 7 months.

Theres a site out there that explained the connection between all of those sex sites. If you want to find out if they used your info just search your screen name, I haven't yet for mine but never give out any real info guys.

Jim

Jul 11, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

when I did this she sent me the sexy pictures and threatened to sue me if I didn't do should i be worried p.s. I didn't do the site

Pissed off2

Jul 02, 2013

I am currently a member of Citysex-I DID get emails, but they always put off a meeting, and used stall tactics until I got fed up and just blocked them! I am trying it one more time just to prove this is a truthful accusation- then, I shall join you in protest of all these F*****g ripoff websites! They need to be stopped, for our money is being wasted, or more correctly, bilked from us!

Jun 03, 2013

I was doing of search of my username on google and found my profile on this site and I'm mad a H E L L!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a way to get it removed. I never signed up for this site. I don't want men contacting me. :( :( :(

squirpion13

Apr 21, 2013

Hey guys thanks for posting, I came close a couple times to pay for a trial or something, but I have the free accounts with a couple websites and I noticed something to look out for. Heres the thing, you will always get those 54 messages and IM's n stuff and you know its part of their deal. But there is 1 thing I found in common with EVERY SITE like this one. When you look at the persons profile (say on citysex for example)Down on the headline where it says "What Im looking for" at the far right of the headline youll see 2 letters that say "LS" if you go to their terms and conditions page with 100 paragraphs, theres just 1 paragraph that says:

Some of the profiles are fictitious, or models or bots related to their Love Stars Program (LS) They work for the site for the sole purpose of making conversation, They are NOT allowed to meet up or personally contact anyone outside of site capabilities,LS moniter all the user profiles and any conversation you have with LS's are NOT private and it specifically says that the text, pictures, locations and profiles DO NOT pertain to any actual person or member and that they are there only for entertainment.

Like i said before, EVERY SINGLE free dating site has this exact same Disclamer, and it is almost always designated by 2 letters or something like that. So be on the lookout for those 2 letters, or whatever the case may be. I hope this has shed some light on the subject. If you dont
... Show more

Showing 1-20 of 92 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about City Sex.
Filing a new complaint about
×