City sex.com is a scam
They send you a bunch of emails of women who want to talk to you then after you pay the money you get none.There are alot of websites like that so be careful.They don't let you do anything but view emails until you pay the money.Then once you pay they stop coming.I am a good looking guy and have no problems finding women.The only reason I tried this was because I had moved and was trying to meet some people.My suggestion to anyone trying to hook up is don't do it on the net.You don't know what you are getting.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live is greedy rich life..."
- "Joined BingoHall.ag after seeing an article on Facebook. I will admit that I didn't read the terms and conditions right away. I made a deposit and when it wound down..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_08245102000P#descAbove is the link to the online ad for a Sears-O-Pedic Split Queen Box Spring which was on sale for $200. I ordered online and I received 1/2..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "Two months ago I want to upgrade my gadgets and decide to buy new smartphone for myself. I choose xiaomi redmi 3, and start to search a place where can..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "I lost all my hope, it’s been six long years since my son is bedwetting and I felt it was high time to get serious about this. Out of sheer..."